im aisyah amirah ♥ . tenkiu foe viewing . komeng2 laa kay ♥ do be my follower please (: tenkiu . tenkiu n tenkiu ♥

28 May 2011

I'M HOME (:

Setelah sekian lama menetap di BUMI MADGWA . akhirnya aisyah berjaya meloloskan diri dr cengkamannya . fuhh ~ LEGA (: banyak peristiwa2 pahit getir sedang melanda ASPURI . kami katt sini mcm dh takutt dgn bayang2 sendiri . bley kata tiap2 ari mmg kena BEWARE gyla . our safety sememangnya brgantung pd kami . terleka ckett jak bley bahayakan dri . so , klo na dok asrama ni kna laa anggap kengkawan mcm FAMILY . bwu kesejahteraan bley dikecapi (: ckp pasal family ni kan , I wanna introduce u my beloved sis ♥


JENG ! JENG ! JENG !

TUT .. TURUTUTTT ... TURUUUUTTTTTT  ....




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

This cute gurl named Syahirah Mansor  She is sweet 16  Truly I said that I LOVE HER as my TRUE SIS (:  thanx foe being my sis yea  I ike her smile She 's caring and very daring enough  HATE when they asked to be HATED ♥ She is kindHEARTED She got a scandal I guess . hehee XD PLEASE dun get angry yea , sis

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ORAIT ! thats it . about my sis . HOW ABOUT UR'S ? I'm sure there's so much to tell about , rite ? SISTA is understanding . so , no need to worry about ur secret . Juz tell them about urs , and they will tell them about theirs . LOVED them as the LOVE u back okay (:

 I YA SISTA

 P/S : She is officially MINE (:

                            http://matcuoi.com
                                To che' ,to che (:

lots of LOVE ,
aisyah amirah

No comments:

Post a Comment